While most people know Chiropractors treat back aches, neck pain, headaches, migraine and sciatica, few know that we treat people with other quite varied conditions some that you wouldn’t normally think about. I thought I might give you some of the less known conditions that I see frequently:-
let’s start with
- shoulder pain from – frozen shoulder to rotator cuff injuries
- elbow pain like tennis elbow and golfers elbow you don’t need to play to get this
- carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist pain
- rib pain /back pain when breathing
- hip pain
- scoliosis – curvature of the spine
- growing pains and restless leg syndrome
- knee pain
- heel pain
- TMJ disorders – jaw pain and clicking with or without headache
- dizziness and balance issues
- tingling and numbness
- Disc Herniation
- Whiplash/Car Accident Injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Muscle Spasm
- Shin Splints
So if you’ve been suffering from any of these conditions know that it’s not normal!
These are all signs that somethings not right and Chiropractors are well placed to help with these conditions and help you be your best.
There is a better way to live than to live in pain.
So if you want to use an approach that gets to the underlying cause and is less invasive than drugs and surgery why not give us a call.